Wednesday, June 11th 2014
Caen (Calvados - 14)
- 02:30 p.m. - 04:30 p.m. : Guided tour of Caen in the footsteps of the liberators during World War II. 6€ - 4.50€.
- 05:00 p.m. - 08:00 p.m. : Prison memories "The prisons of Caen", conference by Mr. Alonzo, lecturer at the Prison Guard Training College. In French. Free.
Carentan (Manche - 50)
Military exercise led by the French 6th Engineer Regiment from Angers, at the marina.
Condé-sur-Noireau (Calvados - 14)
- 03:00 p.m. : Guided tour of the town in the footsteps of the bombings and the reconstruction. Rendez-vous at l'Atelier (municipal media library). Free.
Douvres-la-Délivrande (Calvados - 14)
- 07:00 p.m. : An evening of theatrical readings and testimonies by a French theatre troop, at the Logis de la Barronerie. Free.
Rots (Calvados - 14)
- 04:30 p.m. : Rots Liberation Day. Tribute to the British liberators at the stela of the 46th Royal Marine Commando, chemin du Hamel.