Tuesday, August 12th 2014
Bayeux (Calvados - 14)
- Nightfall - 01:00 a.m. : The lights of liberation - Cathedral - Liberty tree. Free.
Bény-Bocage (Calvados - 14)
- Starting at 10:00 a.m. : Exhibition of horse-tracked vehicles from World War II. Free visit.
Saint-Aubin-sur-Mer (Calvados - 14)
- 11:00 a.m. : Documentary "Une si jolie plage" at the Casino Joa cinema hall. 9th edition of the "Acadian week", honoring the Acadian soldiers engaged in Normandy during World War II. Free.
- 05:00 p.m. : Louise Moyes tribute show. Casino Joa cinema hall. Free.
- 06:00 p.m. : Tribute to Django Reinhardt. Casino Joa cinema hall. Free.
- 09:00 p.m. : 1940s cabaret evening. Price: 10 euros per person.
Saint-Pair-sur-Mer (Manche - 50)
- 08:30 p.m. : Free concert "Tuesday Renk'arts", at Place Charles de Gaulle. 1940s swing.
Thury-Harcourt (Calvados - 14)
- 10:00 p.m. - 11:50 p.m. : Open-air film screening of the French movie "Arrêtez les tambours", at the Allée cavalière of the Thury-Harcourt castle. Free.
- 11:50 p.m. - 00:30 a.m. : Fireworks (depending on weather conditions) at the Allée cavalière of the Thury-Harcourt castle. Free.