Thursday, June 12th 2014
Audrieu (Calvados - 14)
- Vigil of remembrance: testimonies from local inhabitants, battle of Normandy witnesses. Community center. Free.
Bayeux (Calvados - 14)
- 07:00 p.m. : Theater - Summer 44 Bayeux, Hospital Town, in front of the Bayeux tapestry. 7.50€ - 3€ - Free.
Bourguébus (Calvados - 14)
- 08:30 p.m. : Streamer "To my father, for his father" at the community center. Free.
Caen (Calvados - 14)
- 02:00 p.m. : Arrival of the "Ultra D-Day Trail" (100 miles along the D-Day beaches) at the Caen Memorial.
Douvres-la-Délivrande (Calvados - 14)
- 08:30 p.m. : Conference dedicated to the "Impacts of the radars and counter-measures on the development of World War 2 and the success on the D-Day landings", at the Logis de la Barronerie. In French. Free.
Rots (Calvados - 14)
- 08:30 p.m. : "Chronic of a scorching summer - from my village of Rots" at the community center.