Friday, July 18th 2014
Cagny (Calvados - 14)
- 06:00 p.m. : Goodwood movie screening and concert by the Middle Jazz Band from Lisieux remembering the liberation. Town hall park. Free.
Fécamp (Seine-Maritime - 76)
- 03:00 p.m. : Guided tour of the German Cap Fagnet Signal station. 5€ - 3€ - Free.
Port-Bail (Manche - 50)
- 02:30 p.m. - 09:30 p.m. : Commemorations and celebrations dedicated to the history of Port-Bail and of the Manche department during World War II. More information: Association Port-Bail 1944 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Saint-Pair-sur-Mer (Manche - 50)
- 02:00 p.m. : Guided walk visiting the heritage of Kairon. Rendez-vous at the Kairon church. 2€.
Sannerville (Calvados - 14)
- 11:00 a.m. : Ceremony at the Royal Marine Commando plaques, at Maizeret.
- 11:30 a.m. : Ceremony at the Goodwood memorial, near the Sannerville Church.
- 12:30 a.m. : Barbecue open to all, booking required. 6€ per person.