Saturday, July 19th, 2014
Bayeux (Calvados - 14)
- 09:00 p.m. : European Peace concert at the Chapelle Lalique, Notre-Dame de Fidélité. 15€ per person.
- Nightfall - 01:00 a.m. : The lights of liberation - Cathedral - Liberty tree. Free.
Cormelles-le-Royal (Calvados - 14)
- Ceremony remembering the 70th anniversary of the liberation. More information at: email@example.com.
Fécamp (Seine-Maritime - 76)
- 03:00 p.m. : Guided tour of the German Cap Fagnet Signal station. 5€ - 3€ - Free.
Neuilly-la-Forêt (Calvados - 14) : Former airfield
- 07:00 p.m. : Reconstitution of the American advanced landing ground (ALG A-11) with reconstructions of posts and static display of WWII models. Evening: dance.
Port-Bail (Manche - 50)
- 09:00 a.m. - 11:00 p.m. : Commemorations and celebrations dedicated to the history of Port-Bail and of the Manche department during World War II. More information: Association Port-Bail 1944 – firstname.lastname@example.org.
Torigni-sur-Vire (Manche - 50)
- 03:00 p.m. : Ceremony in tribute to the 35th Infantry Division which liberated the town. Location: route de Saint-Lô.