Sunday, June 1st 2014
Caen (Calvados - 50)
- 11:00 a.m. : Ceremony honoring the Canadian soldiers, Place Monseigneur des Hameaux.
Hémevez (Manche - 50)
- 09:00 p.m. : Local choral festival dedicated to Peace and Freedom.
Picauville (Manche - 50)
- Sell of military antiques at the exhibition hall.
Saint-James (Manche - 50)
- 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m. / 02:30 p.m.- 05:00 p.m. : Remembrance Day at the American cemetery.
Utah Beach (Manche - 50)
- A 70-meter-lenght fresco dedicated to the 70th D-Day anniversary and made by schoolchildren from several countries is exposed on the beach.