Saturday, July 26th 2014
Bayeux (Calvados - 14)
Cuverville (Calvados - 14)
- Nightfall - 01:00 a.m. : The lights of liberation - Cathedral - Liberty tree. Free.
- 02:00 p.m. : Guided tour presenting Operation Goodwood. In French. Rendez-vous at the cemetery car park.
Douvres-la-Délivrande (Calvados - 14)
- 09:00 p.m. : European Peace concert at the Saint-Rémi church. 15€ per person.
Fécamp (Seine-Maritime - 76)
- 03:00 p.m. : Guided tour of the German Cap Fagnet Signal station. 5€ - 3€ - Free.
Saint-Patrice-de-Claids (Manche - 50)
- Inauguration of a plaque dedicated to an American officer killed in 1944.