Sunday, July 27th 2014
Agon-Coutainville (Manche - 50)
- 08:30 p.m. : "Voices of Freedom" play, in French, at the Community Center.
Bény-Bocage (Calvados - 14)
- 10:00 a.m. : Exhibition of horse-tracked vehicles from World War II. Free visit.
- 03:00 p.m. : Horse-tracked vehicles parade.
- 06:00 p.m. : Wreath laying at the Monument to the Fallen.
Courseulles-sur-Mer (Calvados - 14)
- 09:00 p.m. : European Peace concert at the Saint-Germain church. 15€ per person.
Roncey (Manche - 50)
- 09:00 a.m. - Midnight : Commemorations of the 70th anniversary of the town liberation, Place de l'Eglise (religious office, ceremonies, music festival and fireworks).
Saint-Martin-de-Fontenay (Calvados - 14)
- 10:00 a.m. : 70th anniversary of the liberation of the town, at the Cindais memorial.