Tuesday, June 3rd 2014
Anguerny (Calvados - 14)
- 02:00 p.m. : Exhibition dedicated to the presentation of the town during and after the Normandy landing. At the Grange aux Dîmes.
- 08:30 p.m. : 3 conferences of 30 minutes long (the landing of the Canadian troops ; Arromanches artificial harbor ; Plumetot B10 airfield).
Carentan (Manche - 50)
- 08:30 p.m. : Play « And if we were building Peace altogether ». Play in French, English et German by high school children at the Carentan theatre.
Douvres-la-Délivrande (Calvados - 14)
- 02:00 p.m. : Remembrance ceremony for the 4th Special Service Brigade at the College Maîtrise Notre-Dame.
Magneville (Manche - 50)
- 02:30 p.m. : Ceremony and wreath laying at the USAAF and 101st Airborne Division monuments.
Ouistreham (Calvados - 14)
- 08:00 a.m. - 04:00 p.m. : "The commandos route". Cadets of the Lorient school of Fusiliers Marins follow the route of the Free France commandos on D-Day, with children from the towns around.
- 02:30 p.m. : Guided walking tour of Sword Beach in the steps of the Commandos. Rendez-vous at the Memorial Flame to French commandos. Free.
Saint-Lô (Manche - 50)
- 02:30 p.m. : "Freedom Tattoo" at the city center by two military bands.
Sainte-Mère-Eglise (Manche - 50)
- 02:30 p.m. : Dedication by Antonin Dehays of his book "Sainte-Mère-Eglise - an American sanctuary in Normandy" at the Airborne Museum.
- 03:00 p.m. : Band of Brothers actors give a signing session at the Static-Line military shop, to benefit the World War II fondation. 10 Euros per person.