2018 D-Day reenacting agenda
This page presents you the calendar of the various reenactments of military camps in 2018 on the occasion of the 74th anniversary of the landing and the battle of Normandy.
You want to add an event to this calendar: click here.
Méautis (Manche department)
– Gathering of collectors and exhibition of material and scene of life, collection vehicles, various animations. Information: +33 2 33 42 03 22.
Address: Manoir de Donville, Donville, 50500 Méautis.
Arizona Camp – Carentan-les-Marais (Manche department)
– Gathering of collectors and exhibition of material and scene of life, collection vehicles, various animations. Organization: CAPA association. Information: +33 6 34 03 46 45.
Address: rue de la guinguette, 50500 Carentan-les-Marais.
Omaha Camp – Vierville-sur-Mer (Calvados department)
– 2nd edition of the collectors gathering and exhibition of equipment, American and German collection vehicles. Organization: Les Aigles Verts. Information: email@example.com.
Address: D-Day Omaha Museum, route de Grandcamp-Maisy, 14710 Vierville-sur-Mer.
Holdy Camp – Sainte-Marie-du-Mont (Manche department)
– Gathering of collectors and reenacting of a military camp with dioramas. Organization: Holdy Shop. Information: +33 2 33 71 56 54.
Brucheville (Manche department)
– Gathering of collectors and reenacting of a military camp. Organization: Currahee Commémo Airborne Group. Information: +33 6 33 21 04 18.
Les Amis du Suffolk Regiment – Colleville-Montgomery (Calvados department)
– Rally of allied and civilians reenactors. Exhibition of material and scenes of life, and collection vehicles. Presentation of the German battery on the Hillman position.
Overlord Military Events – Colleville-sur-Mer (Calvados department)
– Immersion in the heart of an outdoor museum where groups of reconstitution of living history represent the different belligerents allies, with dynamic presentations of the vehicles. Organized activity near the Overlord Museum.
Camp Geronimo – Sainte-Mère-Eglise (Manche department)
– Gathering of collectors reenacting US airborne troops in Normandy. With the participation of the Overlord 76, Les Aigles Bagarreurs, V for Victory and MVCG Bretagne associations… Information: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Address: next to the Airborne Museum, 14 Rue Eisenhower, 50480 Sainte-Mère-Église.
Normandy Airfield Camp – Lessay (Manche department)
– Reconstruction of an Allied airfield on the “A20 Airfield” at Lessay. Presence and rotations of many historic aircraft (C-47, P40, T6, Stearman PT17, Piper, etc …), embarkation of paratroopers, reconstituted camp. Contact: email@example.com.
Address: Charles Lindbergh airfield, 50430 Lessay.
Liberation celebration – Saint-Martin-des-Besaces (Calvados department)
– Gathering of allied and civilians reenactors. Military market, entertainment and free show. At the football field. Organization: www.laperceedubocage.fr.