- The privacy of visitors to this website is very important to me, and I am committed to protecting it. This policy details how your personal information is used.
B. Collection of personal information
The following types of personal information may be collected, stored and used:
- Information about your computer, including your IP address, geographic location, browser type and version, and operating system.
- Information about your visits to and use of this website, including the referring source, length of visit, pages viewed, and website navigation paths.
- Information generated when you use our site, including when, how often and under what circumstances you use it.
- Information you post on our website with the intention of publishing it on the Internet, including your username, profile photos and the content of your posts.Any other personal information you wish to disclose.
Before disclosing personal information about another person, you must obtain that person’s consent to the disclosure and processing of that personal information under the terms of this policy.
C. Use of your personal information
Personal information that is provided through this web site will be used for the purposes described in this policy or in the relevant pages of the site. Your personal information may be used to:
Personalize advertisements that are displayed on the site via the AdSense application.
Allow you to use the services offered on the website.
Obtain statistics on website visits.
Without your explicit consent, none of your personal information will be passed on to third parties for their direct marketing or that of other third parties.
D. Disclosure of your personal information
Your personal information may be disclosed to any supplier or subcontractor to the extent reasonably necessary for the purposes set out in this policy.
your personal information may be disclosed :
To the extent permitted by law.
In connection with any current or future legal proceedings, in order to establish, exercise or defend my legal rights.
To any person whom we reasonably believe to be an integral part of a court or other competent authority for the disclosure of such personal information if, in our opinion, such a court or authority would be likely to require the disclosure of such personal information.
E. International data transfers
Information collected may be stored, processed and transferred to any country in order to allow the information to be used in accordance with this policy.
F. Retention of your personal information
This Section details data retention policies and procedures, in compliance with legal obligations regarding the retention and deletion of personal information.
Personal information processed for any purpose is retained no longer than necessary.
G. Security of your personal information
Reasonable technical and organizational precautions are taken to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information.
The personal information you provide is stored on secure servers (password and firewall protected).
All electronic financial transactions made through our website will be protected by encryption technologies. However, you acknowledge that the transmission of information over the Internet is inherently insecure, and that it is not possible to guarantee the security of your data sent over the Internet.
This policy may be updated from time to time. This page can be consulted regularly to take note of any changes made to this policy.
- The names of the cookies used on this website and the purposes for which they are used are described below:
– This site uses Google Analytics and AdSense to: recognize a computer when a user visits the website, track users as they navigate the website, improve the use of a website, analyze website usage, administer the website, prevent fraud and improve website security, customize the website for each user, send targeted advertising that may be of interest to certain users.
- Most browsers allow you to refuse or accept cookies. For example, with:
-Internet Explorer (version 10), you can block cookies using the alternative cookie management settings available by clicking on “Tools”, “Internet Options”, “Privacy” then “Advanced”.
-Firefox (version 24), you can block all cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, “Privacy” then selecting “Use custom settings for history” from the drop-down menu and unchecking “Accept cookies from sites”.
-Chrome (version 29), you can block all cookies by accessing the “Personalize & Control” menu, then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Content settings”, then selecting “Prevent sites from setting data” in the “Cookies” header.
Blocking all cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites. If you block cookies, you will not be able to use the full functionality of this website.
3. You can delete cookies already stored on your computer. Here’s an example:
– with Internet Explorer (version 10), you need to delete the cookies file manually (you can find instructions on how to do this here http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835).
-with Firefox (version 24), you can delete cookies by clicking on “Tools”, “Options”, and “Privacy”, then selecting “Use personalized settings for history” and clicking on “Show cookies”, then on “Delete all cookies”.
– with Chrome (version 29), you can delete all cookies by accessing the “Personalize and control” menu, then clicking on “Settings”, “Show advanced settings” and “Delete browsing data”, then “Delete cookies and module data from other sites” before clicking on “Delete browsing data”.
Deleting cookies will have a negative impact on the use of many websites.