2ND RANGERS ...NORMANDY 44

A mi-distance entre Omaha Beach et Utah Beach, la Pointe du Hoc domine la mer de sa falaise verticale. Elle est couronnée par une batterie sous abri bétonné mise en place par les Allemands.
YOGI

Message non lu par YOGI »

pics have now moved across forums
Breizh 44

Message non lu par Breizh 44 »

Superbes photos et très belle recons'!!
Petite questions, vu que l'auteur parle anglais, l'assoc ne se trouve pas en Normandie si?

Merci Image
Demolition man

Message non lu par Demolition man »

Great pics, Yogi ! Are you currently based in the U.K. ? Were you in Normandy in the first days of june ?
FUBAR

Message non lu par FUBAR »

Really nice pictures, you seem to have a grate reenacting group. Congratulation Image
YOGI

Demolition man..hello ...yes i was in normandy from the 31st may to the 7th june..was on omaha in the morning then at the point at 7am ..was back at the point at 2pm and then again at 6pm ..and at the 29th camp at 4pm when i saw the french 29th for the 1st time
i am in borehamwood ..just outside london ..the unit comes from all over england and scotland Image
YOGI

Petite questions, vu que l'auteur parle anglais, l'assoc ne se trouve pas en Normandie si?

sorry do not read french ...english only ....sorry
FUBAR

he was asking that: "since you are speaking english, is you reenactment group in Normandy?"
YOGI

if you can put this in french for me ....... the group is based in the UK ..with members in scotland and all over england

thanks
yogi
FUBAR

Sure!

Yogi says: "le groupe est basé en Grande Bretagne, avec des membres venant d'Ecosse et de toute l'Angleterre"
YOGI

thanks mate ..if thers any other questions can you translate them for me ..and if i need to ask a question can i call on you ?
Répondre

Retourner vers « Pointe du Hoc »