Aide urgente svp.

Vous souhaitez discuter avec les internautes de sujets divers et variés, sans rapport avec la seconde guerre mondiale ? Ce forum est à votre disposition !
Lakota

Aide urgente svp.

Message non lu par Lakota »

Merci Image

Lip' : En effet, trop peu de jeune s'interesse à cette période de l'histoire, mis-à-part penser que la guerre c'est juste faire panpan sur les méchants... que les gentils ils sont tous gentils, et que les méchants ils sont tous méchants...

Encore merci !

Je n'ai pas le courage de recopier le texte, j'ai plus de 3 copies doubles Image

Bonne soirée à vous !
Lakota

Aide urgente svp.

Je dois faire un troisième travail de ce type... à mon deuxième j'ai eu 15/20. J'ai donc 15.25/20 de moyenne, easy Image

Seulement, j'suis en manque d'inspi' pour faire le troisième, j'ai different sujet dans la tête :
- Un discours de Churchill ou Roosevelt sur l'effort de guerre, seulement je ne trouve rien...
- Le procès de Nuremberg.
- WWII, une guerre nécéssaire ?

Les idées ne me manque pas, mais le principal frein, c'est de trouver un rapport avec la Sciences l'économie !

L'effort de guerre, on comprend tous que ça a un rapport avec l'économie, mais impossible de trouver un article digne de ce nom, un article qui comprend des chiffres, des dates...

Une petite aide serait vraiment la bienvenue.
KAUZEN-brau

Aide urgente svp.

Message non lu par KAUZEN-brau »

Je suis en term eco et tu as de la chance d avoir de super sujet comme sa en histoire nous c'est trop nul pffffff Le procés de Nuremberg et encore il adore la géo donc pour parler de WW2 en géo il faut le faire ^^ m'enfin j espere que pour le bac il y aurra un sujet sympatoche à me metre sous les dents...
Lakota

Aide urgente svp.

[quote=KAUZEN-brau]Je suis en term eco et tu as de la chance d avoir de super sujet comme sa en histoire nous c'est trop nul pffffff Le procés de Nuremberg et encore il adore la géo donc pour parler de WW2 en géo il faut le faire ^^ m'enfin j espere que pour le bac il y aurra un sujet sympatoche à me metre sous les dents...[/quote]
Je devrais aussi y être en term', mais j'ai repiqué ma second.

Ce n'est pas en histoire que j'ai ce genre de sujet, c'est en SES, et notre prof' appel ça "Fiche Mensuelle", tu dois prendre une source (Livre, Article, Musique, Film...) la présenter, la résumer, trouver ses aspects positifs et négatifs, et faire une synthèse (Intro, I a b II a b c Conclusion), le tout en trouvant une problématique et bien sur, en y répondant.

C'est un sacré boulot, c'est pour ça je m'y prend une semaine à l'avance, je passe dessus, une bonne dizaine d'heures.
Lakota

Aide urgente svp.

J'ai peut-être trouvé mon sujet : Le discours du général de Gaulle au palais de Chaillot, le 12 septembre 1944. Quand il sous-entend qu'il veut tracer son gouvernement.

Seulement, problème de taille, quelle problématique je pourrais en tirer ? Image
KAUZEN-brau

Aide urgente svp.

Ah oki tu est en 2de c est pour sa ^^ c'est de ton programe moi plus snifffff c est le monde aprés 1945 mais bon y a les COCO
Lakota

Aide urgente svp.

J'suis en première Image

J'tai dis que je devrais être en Term', mais que j'ai redoublé la seconde, donc j'suis logiquement en première Image
KAUZEN-brau

Aide urgente svp.

AH oui excuse lol
jean-claude

Aide urgente svp.

Message non lu par jean-claude »

Ci celà peut t'aider , voici l'un des plus fameux discour de Winston Churchill

May 13, 1940
Winston Churchill "Blood, Toil, Tears and Sweat"
First Speech as Prime Minister to the House of Commons

That this House welcomes the formation of a Government representing the united and inflexible resolve of the nation to prosecute the war with Germany to a victorious conclusion.

On Friday evening last I received His Majesty's commission to form a new Administration. It as the evident wish and will of Parliament and the nation that this should be conceived on the broadest possible basis and that it should include all parties, both those who supported the late Government and also the parties of the Opposition. I have completed the most important part of this task. A War Cabinet has been formed of five Members, representing, with the Opposition Liberals, the unity of the nation. The three party Leaders have agreed to serve, either in the War Cabinet or in high executive office. The three Fighting Services have been filled. It was necessary that this should be done in one single day, on account of the extreme urgency and rigour of events. A number of other positions, key positions, were filled yesterday, and I am submitting a further list to His Majesty to-night. I hope to complete the appointment of the principal Ministers during to-morrow. the appointment of the other Ministers usually takes a little longer, but I trust that, when Parliament meets again, this part of my task will be completed, and that the administration will be complete in all respects.

I considered it in the public interest to suggest that the House should be summoned to meet today. Mr. Speaker agreed, and took the necessary steps, in accordance with the powers conferred upon him by the Resolution of the House. At the end of the proceedings today, the Adjournment of the House will be proposed until Tuesday, 21st May, with, of course, provision for earlier meeting, if need be. The business to be considered during that week will be notified to Members at the earliest opportunity. I now invite the House, by the Motion which stands in my name, to record its approval of the steps taken and to declare its confidence in the new Government.

To form an Administration of this scale and complexity is a serious undertaking in itself, but it must be remembered that we are in the preliminary stage of one of the greatest battles in history, that we are in action at many other points in Norway and in Holland, that we have to be prepared in the Mediterranean, that the air battle is continuous and that many preparations, such as have been indicated by my hon. Friend below the Gangway, have to be made here at home. In this crisis I hope I may be pardoned if I do not address the House at any length today. I hope that any of my friends and colleagues, or former colleagues, who are affected by the political reconstruction, will make allowance, all allowance, for any lack of ceremony with which it has been necessary to act. I would say to the House, as I said to those who have joined this government: "I have nothing to offer but blood, toil, tears and sweat."

We have before us an ordeal of the most grievous kind. We have before us many, many long months of struggle and of suffering. You ask, what is our policy? I can say: It is to wage war, by sea, land and air, with all our might and with all the strength that God can give us; to wage war against a monstrous tyranny, never surpassed in the dark, lamentable catalogue of human crime. That is our policy. You ask, what is our aim? I can answer in one word: It is victory, victory at all costs, victory in spite of all terror, victory, however long and hard the road may be; for without victory, there is no survival. Let that be realised; no survival for the British Empire, no survival for all that the British Empire has stood for, no survival for the urge and impulse of the ages, that mankind will move forward towards its goal. But I take up my task with buoyancy and hope. I feel sure that our cause will not be suffered to fail among men. At this time I feel entitled to claim the aid of all, and I say, "come then, let us go forward together with our united strength."
jean-claude

Aide urgente svp.

Message non lu par jean-claude »

Et voici celui qui à suivi la bataille de Dunkerke

June 4, 1940
Winston Churchill "We Shall Fight on the Beaches"
House of Commons
Following May 26, "Operation Dynamo," Dunkirk, the evacuation of 338,000 Allied troops to English shores.

From the moment that the French defenses at Sedan and on the Meuse were broken at the end of the second week of May, only a rapid retreat to Amiens and the south could have saved the British and French Armies who had entered Belgium at the appeal of the Belgian King; but this strategic fact was not immediately realized. The French High Command hoped they would be able to close the gap, and the Armies of the north were under their orders. Moreover, a retirement of this kind would have involved almost certainly the destruction of the fine Belgian Army of over 20 divisions and the abandonment of the whole of Belgium. Therefore, when the force and scope of the German penetration were realized and when a new French Generalissimo, General Weygand, assumed command in place of General Gamelin, an effort was made by the French and British Armies in Belgium to keep on holding the right hand of the Belgians and to give their own right hand to a newly created French Army which was to have advanced across the Somme in great strength to grasp it.

However, the German eruption swept like a sharp scythe around the right and rear of the Armies of the north. Eight or nine armored divisions, each of about four hundred armored vehicles of different kinds, but carefully assorted to be complementary and divisible into small self-contained units, cut off all communications between us and the main French Armies. It severed our own communications for food and ammunition, which ran first to Amiens and afterwards through Abbeville, and it shore its way up the coast to Boulogne and Calais, and almost to Dunkirk. Behind this armored and mechanized onslaught came a number of German divisions in lorries, and behind them again there plodded comparatively slowly the dull brute mass of the ordinary German Army and German people, always so ready to be led to the trampling down in other lands of liberties and comforts which they have never known in their own.

I have said this armored scythe-stroke almost reached Dunkirk-almost but not quite. Boulogne and Calais were the scenes of desperate fighting. The Guards defended Boulogne for a while and were then withdrawn by orders from this country. The Rifle Brigade, the 60th Rifles, and the Queen Victoria's Rifles, with a battalion of British tanks and 1,000 Frenchmen, in all about four thousand strong, defended Calais to the last. The British Brigadier was given an hour to surrender. He spurned the offer, and four days of intense street fighting passed before silence reigned over Calais, which marked the end of a memorable resistance. Only 30 unwounded survivors were brought off by the Navy, and we do not know the fate of their comrades. Their sacrifice, however, was not in vain. At least two armored divisions, which otherwise would have been turned against the British Expeditionary Force, had to be sent to overcome them. They have added another page to the glories of the light divisions, and the time gained enabled the Graveline water lines to be flooded and to be held by the French troops.
Répondre

Retourner vers « Discussions générales »